Sunday, July 26, 2015

Looks can be deceiving

This is Brody  She is an 11 year old Viszla I was caring for for the first time last month.  From the looks of this picture one may get the impression she is trying to attack me!  At least that's what I thought when I looked at it before sending it to the owner.  I literally laughed out loud.   I always take pictures to send to my clients to let them know they are doing well, but I was a little reluctant to send this one.  Her stance, the fact that she's in the corner and her glowing eyes just made her look really scary, like a possessed dog.from a scary movie.   She is actually super sweet and I let the owner know when I sent this that Brody wasn't scared of me or trying to eat me!  She was actually playing and starting to run towards me when I took it so she looks like she is charging me.  I made sure I sent this next one first.
                                                   
I think everyone will agree that this one is much better and more true to her character.  Look at that sweet face.  Looking forward to taking care of her again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment